How to share your photos:Submit a Photo
1. Share your photos with us on the new What’s your water level? application:
2. You can also share your photos on our Facebook page
3. Or post your King Tides photos on Flickr
- Become a member of our King Tides NC group (learn how here)
- Find us on Flickr and request to join the King Tides NC group.
- In this group you will be able to share photos and have discussions with other members.
- Please understand that by sharing your photos in this group you are giving the NC King Tides Project permission to use your photos for non-commercial uses such as presentations and educational materials.*
- Download the Flickr app for iphone, android, or windows phones to make it super easy to share!
- Here are step by step guides of how to upload photos to Flickr via the computer, iPhone, or Android.
- Name and caption your photo with all the details!
- Address (as specific as you feel comfortable sharing)
- Latitude and longitude
- Photographer’s name
- Set the copyright settings to “Attribution-NonCommerical-ShareAlike” or “Attribution-Non-Commerical-NoDerivs” which gives us legal permission to use your photos for promotional materials.