Plan Your Photo Shoot
- Consider taking photos during high and/or low tide
- Try to incorporate a vertically stable object, such as a piling, or try using a ruler, in the photo.
- This gives us a water level reference and helps identify where the photo was taken
- All shots are interesting and welcome!
- We are particularly interested in pictures of public places that the community will recognize
- If we know where your photo was taken we can return to that location to collect additional data
Getting that special picture is not worth an injury!
Be alert to slippery surfaces, currents, waves, and weather!
Please remember that your safety is the number one priority!